Fenix TK70 LED Flashlight
Fenix TK60 is a multi-functional high intensity flashlight powered by four D batteries. By selecting the four brightness levels, it can reach max 800 lumens brightness levels or max 20 days runtime respectively. It will meet various lighting needs with different functions in the flashing mode. Featuring such great power, the rapid shift via the side button switches and its size much more compact than any other traditional lights powered by two D batteries, TK50 is the indispensable in outdoor searching, caving or using as a spare light for automobiles with its excellent performance and convenient operation.
- Seven modes of output:
- Turbo: 2200 lumens, 1 hours 50 minutes
- High: 930 lumens, 4 hours 30 minutes
- Mid: 300 lumens, 15 hours
- Low: 20 lumens, 168 hours
- Strobe: 2200 lumens
- SOS: 930 lumens
• Uses Cree XM-L LED with a lifespan of 50000 hours
• Uses four 1.5V D (Ni-MH, Alkaline) batteries
• 405mm (Length) x 40mm (Diameter) x 106mm(Head)
• 769-gram weight (excluding batteries)
• Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
• Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
• Over-discharge protection circuit, protect the rechargeable batteries effectively
• Dual switch system in the front, simple and fast operation
• Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
• Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
• Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Notice: The above-mentioned parameters (tested by four high-quality D Ni-MH batteries with a measured capacity of 9000mAh in Lab) are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries and environments.
The side button switch on the right is power switch. A single press will turn it on /off. The one on the left is a switch for selecting brightness levels.
In the General Mode: When the light is in the general mode, a single press on the left button can select different brightness levels in the order of Turbo→Low→Mid→High→Cycle. In the Flashing Mode: When the light is in the flashing mode, a single press on the left button can transfer in the order of Strobe→SOS→Warning Flashing→Cycle.
When turns on the light, it will enter into the general mode. A fast double press on the power switch can select the desired mode.
- Item #: FK-TK70
- Manufacturer: Fenix
- Manufacturer's Product Number: TK70
- Condition: New